Wisconsin, USA

Monday, May 6, 2013

Lesson 164 ~ Hear the Ancient Call.

Truth can be recognized now.  The "past" and the "future" are part of the dream and do not exist.  The present is the only time there is.  And so today, this instant ~now~ I come to look on what is Forever There; not in the eyes of the body, but in the eyes of Christ (the Sonship healed and United).  The Christ looks past "time" and sees only Eternity.  He hears the sounds of the senseless, busy world, yet he hears them only faintly.  Beyond them all, He hears the Song of Heaven and God's Voice Clear and Meaningful.

The world fades easily away before the Christ-Vision. Its sounds grow dim.  A Melody from far beyond the world is increasingly more and more distinct.  It is an Ancient Call to which the Son gives an Ancient Answer.  I will recognize them both, for they are but my answer to my Father's Call to me.  The Christ answers for me, echoing my True Self, using my voice to give His glad consent and accept my salvation for me.

My daily lessons are very Holy indeed.  For they are written in the language of the dream, but speak of Truth and Reality.  They lead me toward my Awakening.  Christ is the Sonship Healed and Whole, and the Christ is all my "brothers" and myself.  The Christ in me recognizes the Christ in my brother.  The Christ in me leads me Home.

How quiet is the time I give to spend with the Christ, beyond the world of dreams. How easily are my "sins" forgotten and my "sorrows" unremembered.  On this day grief is laid aside, for Sights and Sounds that come from Reality are nearer to me than my "body."  I will accept the gift these lessons offer me.

There is a Silence in me into which the world cannot intrude.  There is an Ancient Peace I carry in my heart and have not lost.  There is a sense of Holiness in me that the thought of "sin" and the image of dreams has never touched.  All This I will remember today. Faithfulness in my practicing will bring rewards so Great and so completely different from the things I sought in the world of dreams.  I will recognize my Treasure and my Peace instantly; for Reality is completely Natural to me.  Peace, Joy, and Love are my Natural State of Being.  It is the dream of madness that is difficult to maintain and alien to my Nature.

God Judges His Son Innocent and Holy.  Today, illusions will part like a curtain to reveal What Lies Beyond.  Shadows of dreams will fade away.  This transformation happens in my mind, for Mind is All There Is; but it will be reflected in the world I see while I still seem to "see" it.

This day is Sacred.  Seeing with the Christ-Vision is what these lessons offer me. Everything is seen anew.  The Valuable and the valueless are both perceived and recognized for what they are.  And what is worthy of my love receives my love, and nothing to be feared remains.

I will not judge anything today.  I will replace thoughts of fear, hatred, justice, boredom, retaliation, doubt, or jealousy with Thoughts of Truth.  I will accept into my mind, only what is given me in the Christ-Vision.  My practice today becomes a gift of thanks for my release from blindness and misery.  I will offer a blessing no matter what the world of dreams shows me, for illusions will always falsely witness to the "separation from" God, not the joining with Him.

Today I will let go all thoughts of madness and all things I think I want.  I will put meaningless "treasures" away and leave a clean, open space within my mind where Christ can come to offer salvation.  The Christ-Vision is a million times more valuable that any of the world's unsatisfying goals.  I will not let today pass by without the gifts the Christ-Vision holds for me.  I can exchange all suffering for Joy this very day by replacing all thoughts of madness with Thoughts of Truth.  The Hand of God holds out complete salvation to His Holy Son.

"Hear the Ancient Call."

No comments:

Post a Comment