Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lesson 175 ~ Review V

God is Love, therefore so am I.

"I give the miracles I have received."   This is the miracle:  the Knowledge that the world of madness is all a dream; that I am in Heaven with my Father, dreaming a dream of debt, pain and poverty.  I am dreaming a dream that there are those with very much and those with very little.  I am dreaming a dream that I have lost my one true love and no one else will ever love me.  I am dreaming a dream that my children hate me.  I am dreaming a dream that I am worthless, unlovable, stupid, ugly and dull. I am dreaming a dream that I am an addict.  I am dreaming a dream that I am a hoarder.  Yet the miracle is, the Knowledge that any problems I seem to have in the world are only in my mind.  And the many problems I seem to have can be condensed into one:  I believe I am separated from God.  I believe I am separated from Eternal Joy, Peace, Happiness, Serenity and Love.  I have split Love and Joy into symbols that only seem to represent "love" and "joy" and projected them from my mind into a "world" in the form of objects and bodies.  The "love" that seems to be outside me in the form of a body is in my mind.  The "joy" that seems to be in the form of a particular relationship is in my mind.  The "happiness" that seems to be in the form of "good health and social status" is within me.  The Love, Joy, Peace and Happiness that I think is "outside" me is deep within me, as is my Remembrance of Heaven.  My True Self is as God's Son.  As God's Son I have all the Attributes of God.  Therefore, I am Happiness, Joy, Peace, Serenity and Love.  There is nothing "outside" me.  My Reality is Pure Thought.  THIS is the miracle.  The Knowledge that leads to my Awakening is the miracle. Now I must give, to experience this Truth.  Give it, not in the form of evangelizing or preaching, but by offering silent blessing and forgiveness in my mind. I will offer thoughts of kindness and peace, and my "actions" will follow.  When I change my mind and my thoughts, I change how I see the "world," until I realize there is no "world" and I Awaken to Heaven.


"I am at Home with God.  Fear is the stranger that lingers in my mind."   Mind is the only Reality.  Nothing "physical" exists.  Nothing exists "outside" me.  It is impossible that I exist "outside" or "apart from" God.  All fear, chaos, turmoil, grief, boredom and anxiety exists only in my mind and cannot be relieved by anything "outside" me.   They can only be relieved by replacing them with Thoughts of Truth.  ACIM gives me Thoughts of Truth. Most religions contain Thoughts of Truth.  All roads lead to God, because God is All There Is.  I can dream of "separation from" God.  I can fantasize about being "apart from" Happiness.  The "world" is a symbol of my thought of separation from God.  My "body" is a symbol of my thought of separation from God. "Money" is a symbol of my thought of separation from God.  "War" is a symbol of my thought of separation from God.  Symbols are not Reality.  Nothing outside me exists. The change and instability that appears "outside" me is happening in my mind.  I love my children, but they eventually grow up.  I love my spouse, but spouses grow old, senile, leave or die. I love a beautiful day, but day changes to night or rain comes to spoil the sunshine.  I AM MAKING IT ALL UP.  The companionship, tenderness and love of  "another" is all in my mind, projected "outside" me into a body-symbol that seems to represent companionship, tenderness and love. There is nothing and no one outside me.  Love, Peace, Joy, Happiness and Serenity cannot be represented by symbols.  The only Reality is the One Mind.  I have never left Home. Truth helps me remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment