Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Lesson 162 ~ I am as God created me.

I am God's Son in Heaven with my Father....just as He created me. This single phrase alone, held firmly in my mind, could bring me salvation. These words are sacred, for they are the words God gave in answer to the world I made.  By these words does the dream-world disappear.

I am my Father's Happiness, His Love and His Completion.  God Himself would be incomplete without me.  But it is impossible that God is incomplete, so I must be mistaken about who I am and where I think I exist. There is no dream the words in today's lesson cannot dispel, no thought of sin that will not fade away before their Might. There is no illusion or upsetting thought which cannot be replaced with these words of Truth. They are the trumpet of Awakening that reverberates throughout my mind.  The dead live, the lame walk, the deaf hear, and the blind see in response to these words.

Today I will make these words my own and be Blessed indeed.  I will use them in response to any illusion, any thought or any feeling that disturbs the Perfect Peace that is my Reality. I am in the Presence of my Father, now and Eternally.  I am Safe, Eternally Happy, healed and Whole.  My Reality is being One with my Father.  I am no longer lost in a dream.  When I accept Truth as my own, I will project (give) my healing outward, just as I project the world of dreams outward, but this time I will project Truth and Happiness instead, and see Them reflected back to me.

Truth is simple and today I practice simply.  The words I use are Mighty and they need no thoughts beyond themselves to heal my mind.  I am learning to think with Heaven...with God.  The Christ-Vision has restored my "sight" by salvaging my mind.

I am entitled to Perfect Happiness, Wholeness, and Holiness.  I only need accept and with this acceptance is salvation complete.  The healing accepted in my mind will be evident in the world of dreams.  I have been projecting fear, unhappiness, sadness, worry, envy, jealousy, and separation. With Truth, I will project something altogether different.......something that reflects Heaven in all its Glorious Reality.

How can I despair when Perfect Joy is mine, available as remedy for grief, misery, all sense of loss and complete escape from sin and guilt?  The world of dreams will then show me my healing to myself.   Everyone is my dearest friend.  All things exist for my utmost Happiness.  God Wills that it be so!  In my brother is my salvation, for each encounter offers opportunities for forgiveness and salvation.  How could I fail to welcome my brother into my heart?

I am as God created me.  These words dispel the night and darkness exists no more. The Light has come to heal my mind.  I recognize the Son of God, who was once a stranger to me, but now I see that I am He.

"I am as God created me."

No comments:

Post a Comment