Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lesson 165 ~ Eternity and Everlasting Life are in my mind.

What makes the world of dreams seem real is my denial of Truth.  My obsessive thoughts of misery and death in the world of insanity hide from me the Perfect Happiness and Eternal Life my Father Wills for me.  What could keep from me the Heaven God Wills, except my choice to deny It?

The Mind of God created me.   God has not left me, nor have I ever been apart from Him an instant.  God is the Source of Life, holding me One with Him.  God's Thought protects me, cares for me, softens my resting place and smooths my way.  It Lights my mind with Happiness and Love.   Eternity and Everlasting Life shine in my mind, because I am One with God and He has never left me, nor I Him. 

Everytime I entertain a thought, idea, or emotion that is not Perfect Love or Joy, I am denying my Reality with God.  Today I will stop denying Truth.  Until I welcome Reality as mine, uncertainty remains.  Yet certainty is not required to receive what only my acceptance can bring.  Heaven is mine, but I must accept It in place of illusions.  And when I receive It, I will be absolutely certain that I have the Treasure I have always wanted. 

I am the Son of God and the Power of God is in me.  My salvation from the fantasy of "separation" is coming ever near.  There is only Abundance in me.  I cannot be cut off from my True Home with God and His Sustaining Love. 

While I see a world of dreams before me, I will practice these words of Truth, in Hope.  For Hope is indeed justified.  My doubts are meaningless, for God is Certain.  God is as near as my Thoughts.  I can always choose to turn my thoughts to Him, laying   illusion aside. 

Today I will count on God, not myself.  In the world of dreams I seem to rely only on myself, denying the Reality of God except as a far-away, impartial diety.  This is what causes all my turmoil.  It is not possible to be apart from God, though in dreams anything is possible.  In His Name today, I practice as His Word directs.  His Sureness overcomes any doubt.  His Love dispels my fear.   The thoughts I think in the world of dreams are not my Real Thoughts, they are sick thoughts obsessed with the world of madness.  Today, I think with the Mind of God.  I will tap into these Holy Thoughts of Truth.

"I think Thoughts of Truth with the Mind of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment