Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lesson 171 ~ Review V

God is Love and therefore so am I.

"All things echo God's Voice."   I can hide from God, but that would be like a drop of water trying to hide from the ocean.  Or a sunbeam trying to hide from the sun.  It just is not possible.  Though in my imagination, anything is possible.  I can imagine a place apart from God, but in Reality it can never be.  Even in my dream of madness, Truth is all around me.  It is not seen with "physical eyes," it is experienced with the mind and "seen" in a way that surpasses human vision.


"The power of decision is my own."  I can choose to dwell on the world of illusions:
 the thoughts, words, and deeds of insanity....or I can choose to replace it with Words of Truth.  Words of Truth bring me to the ultimate Experience of Truth, which will prove without a doubt that what they symbolize is True.  It is my choice...my decision.  I choose what will occupy my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment