Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Lesson 177 ~ Review V

God is Love, therefore so am I.

"There is no death.  The Son of God is Free."   There is no death.  Not now, not ever. "Death" is part of the dream; it witnesses to the thought of "separation from" God.   If the "world" does not exist and "bodies" do not exist, then "death" does not exist. I seemingly created a world apart from God.  This "world" seems to be projected outside of and apart from me, and I seem to have been born into it in the form of a body.  It seems that I am at the mercy of the world and that I react to the events that happen in the world.  The Truth is, that I am making it all up.  I am like a child playing with his figurines and toys, imaging grand scenarios.  I am the dragon slayer but at the same time I am directing and producing the story.  I am dreaming a dream, though Safe at Home with my Father.  My Reality is One of Eternal Peace, Love, Joy, Wholeness and Serenity.  The "world" and all its hapless discontent can only exist in fantasy.


"I am One with Him Who is my Source."   I have never left God.  I am Safe with God, dreaming of exile to a place "apart from" God.  It is a dream.  I am doing it to myself. Yet the Son of God has the creative abilities of the Father, so my dream is very "real" to me.  It is my choice every "second" of every "day" to remain in the dream.  Time and space are also dreams. The only "time" that reflects Eternity is "now."  The only Reality in the world of dreams is thought.  Yet even the thoughts I think in the dream are not my True Thoughts.  I think with the mind of God and His Thoughts are Thoughts of Truth.  To return to the Awareness of my Reality I replace thoughts of the dream with Thoughts that reflect Truth. There are many roads leading Home.  ACIM guarantees to get me there faster.  In AA and Al-Anon, I am given slogans to replace the "stinking thinking" that leads me to addiction and insanity:  "Let go and let God;"  "This too shall pass."  In ACIM I am given Thoughts of Truth to replace thoughts of insanity.  It is only by my own choice that I remain in the world of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment