Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lesson 173 ~ Review V

God is Love, therefore so am I.

"Step back and let Him lead the way."    Part of the illusion of living "apart from" God is that I think I am thinking my own thoughts, making my own decisions and carving my own path in life.  The Reality is, I can do nothing apart from God.  It is time to "go" Home....it is time to Awaken to my Reality with God.  Today I will replace all thoughts with Thoughts of Truth in today's lesson, and I will give all decisions to God.  My Reality is Peace, Joy, Love and Contentment.  If I experience none of those, I can be sure I am immersed in illusions.   Reality is only a thought away.  My Reality is Pure Thought.  There is nothing "outside" me.  The outside is only a manifestation or projection of the inside.  I change my reality by changing my mind about what is my reality.


"Walk with God in Perfect Holiness."    My Reality is with God in Perfect Holiness.  I am not in a "body," in a "world," suffering from the chaos and insanity forced upon me by others.  I am doing it to myself.  ACIM is a Course in mind training.  My mind is mad with thoughts of separation from God.  I am learning to Awaken to Reality by embracing Thoughts of Truth. Repeat these Thoughts of Truth throughout the day to replace thoughts of madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment