Wisconsin, USA

Monday, May 20, 2013

Lesson 172 ~ Review V

God is Love and therefore so am I.

"My Safety lies in my defenselessness."   I will lay down all defenses, for they keep the world of shadows foremost in my mind.  Defenses only serve to perpetuate the world of madness.  I am Safe with my Father, dreaming a dream of insanity.  I am God's Son.  I have everything, including Perfect Safety. There is nothing I must defend myself "from."


"I am God's Son."    I am not imprisoned in a body, waiting to die before I can join my Father.  "Bodies" and "death" are illusions.  I am with my Father, but I do not see Him because I think only of madness.  I will lay aside madness and replace it with Thoughts of Truth.  When I choose Truth as my only experience, my Father Gently Awakens me to Reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment