Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lesson 174 ~ Review V

God is Love, therefore so am I.

"I enter into His Presence now."   My Reality is Pure Thought.  The world of the "physical" exists only in dreams.  My Reality is Perfect and Eternal Joy, Love, Peace, Wholeness and Serenity with God.   I enter into the Awareness of God's Presence anytime I chose Truth over illusions.  There is no time I am not in the Presence of God. I am not Aware of the Presence of God while I embrace "separation from" God in my thoughts.  The Awareness of my Reality with God will come when I embrace Truth.


"Today, I give as I have received."   From ACIM I have received specific instructions ~specific lessons~ on how to let go of illusions and "remember" my Reality with God. Truth is simple.  The fantasy of separation from God is convoluted, chaotic and complicated.  My Awareness of Reality is a matter of laying aside illusions and accepting Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment