Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Lesson 178 ~ Review V

God is Love, therefore so am I.

"Nothing happens without my consent."   The "world,"  thoughts of the world and everything that seems to happen in the world is a second by second, minute by minute, day by day, year by year DENIAL of God.  Time is an illusion, but the Course speaks in the language of the dream, so that I may understand.  Thought is the only Reality and with every thought, I choose God or illusions.  It seems that my thoughts are out of my conscious control.  They seem to come and go with no effort on my part.  I let them go or I dwell on them, and that too seems beyond my control most of the time.  Yet nothing happens without my consent.  All happenings in the world witness to my fantasy to be "separated from" God. The "world" was created for this. Today I will choose Truth over illusion.  I will no longer indulge in thoughts of fantasy.  I will replace those thoughts with the Thoughts of Truth I find in ACIM.  My experience of Peace and Serenity will be the only proof I need.  For Truth can't be learned, only experienced.


"Replace illusions with Truth."    I am God's Son.   God gives His Son Everything and denies him nothing.  As I practice replacing thoughts of illusion with Thoughts of Truth, the healing this offers me will be reflected in the world.  As my mind heals the world heals.  As I Awaken to Reality, the world of illusions will disappear and only Love remains.   There will be no more symbols of "love" in bodies, relationships or things.......for I will experience the Eternal, Perfect Love that was given to God's Son.  It is a Love that is Whole, always Satisfying and utterly Complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment