Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lesson 188 ~ God's Peace shines in me now.

Why wait for Heaven?  I am in Heaven now.  Awakening to Heaven is only a recognition, not a change.  My Reality is not of this world.  The "world" exists only as a fantasy in my mind.   The Light of Heaven is always with me because Light is who I am.  I pretend I am a jealous, hateful, impatient, unloving, resentful, spiteful being; like a young child pretending he is a scary monster.  I am the Son of God, Safe in Heaven with my Father, dreaming a dream of exile to a land far away and apart from God....a land that is everything Heaven is not.

The Kingdom of Heaven is within me.  It is the core and essence of who I am.  It is not difficult to look within me, for within is where all Vision starts.  The Peace of God is shining in me now and from within me it extends everywhere, even into the "world" of dreams.  All of God's Gifts are Eternal and given to All His Creation.

I will close my eyes and sit quietly.  The Light of Heaven within me is sufficient.  It alone has the Power to give me the Gift of Vision.  I will lay aside thoughts of the "world" and let my thoughts fly to the Peace within.  The Thoughts I think with God, untainted by dreams, become the Holy Messengers of God Himself. The Thoughts I think with God recognize Their Home, where God the Father and God the Son are One. They listen to my Father's Voice when I refuse to listen.  They gently urge me to accept God's Word for Who I am, instead of the fantasies and shadows in which I now believe.  The Thoughts of God were born in my mind, as my mind was born in God's.

I practice coming nearer to the Light in me today.  I take my wandering thoughts, and gently bring them back to where they fall in line with all the Thoughts I share with God.  I will not let my thoughts stray today.  When I choose the world of dreams, I direct God's Thoughts to depart from me, but now I call Them back and brush away the strange desires and disordered wishes of the world of dreams.

Today I absolve the world from what I thought it did to me.  For it is me alone, who made the world just as I would have it.  Now I choose the Innocence and Happiness of Heaven, which is my Reality.  And while I yet see the dream-world, my healing will be reflected back to me.   I bless all I see with the Light in me.

God's Peace shines in me now."

No comments:

Post a Comment