Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lesson 179 ~ Review V

God is Love, therefore so am I.

"I am safe with my Father."   I live and breathe "apart from" God only in fantasy.  There is nothing I do "apart from" God.  I am Safe with my Father in a State of Eternal Joy, Peace, Love and Serenity.....though dreaming of exile to a land far away.   I practice replacing thoughts of fantasy with Thoughts of Truth to remember my Reality, for Thought is the only Reality.  The "physical" exists only in dreams, for the "physical" is not Reality.


"Heaven is mine, not by death but by choice."   God denies His Son nothing.  He even allows him idle fantasy.  But "apart-from-God" can never be Reality, because there is no opposite to Perfect and Eternal Peace, Love, Serenity, Joy and Happiness.  I can indulge in dreams or I can Awaken to Reality.  Every thought in which I indulge and every choice I make is a decision for illusion or Reality.  Will I think a thought of fantasy or replace it with Thoughts of Truth?  Will I choose to indulge in thoughts of hatred, rage, anxiety, doubt, worry and impatience.....or will I lay these aside and embrace Thoughts of Truth?  The choice is mine. Only one of these is Real.  Heaven is mine by choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment