Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Lesson 189 ~ I feel God's Love.

ACIM and its lessons of Truth are a reflection of Heaven.  As my mind heals, the world reflects healing until I Awaken to Reality and the world disappears.  Heaven cannot be learned, only Awakened to and Experienced.  This Awakening is my goal. By brushing away the cobwebs of illusions and dreams, I am creating a space in my mind that Heaven rushes in to fill.  Heaven is all around and within me, but I have blinded myself with dreams.  There is nothing "outside" me or in the "world" that I need to change...I only need change my thoughts.

As my mind heals, glimpses of Heaven are reflected back to me in the symbols that make up the world.  God's Love for me will reveal a world that offers blessing and protection.....so different from the world I have seen through the darkened eyes of malice and fear.  Only one world can be seen at a time.  I will either embrace thoughts of fear and have a fearful world look back at me, or I will embrace Thoughts of God and have Eternal Love mirrored to me.  One is Valuable, the other is completely meaningless.  A world of hatred and fear is inconceivable to me when I feel the Love of God in me.  The healed world I see will reflect the Quiet and Peace of God that lives in me.  The Heaven I recognize inside myself will be reflected everywhere.  When my mind heals, the "world" heals until it is no more, and I Awaken to Heaven with my Father.

What I see, is what I choose to see.  What do I choose to see?  I will look upon that which I desire to experience.  If hatred finds a place within my heart, I perceive a fearful world, held cruelly in death's sharp-pointed, bony fingers.  Yet if I choose the Love of God within me, I look out on a world of mercy and Love.

Today, I lay aside illusion as I seek to reach what is True in me, feeling its all-embracing Tenderness.  I simply do this:  be still and lay aside all thoughts and concepts I have taught myself about the world; empty my mind of everything it thinks as either true or false, good or bad, worthy or unworthy.  Hold onto nothing. Bring not one thought the past has taught, nor one belief I learned wrongly; I will forget this world, this Course and come with a totally empty mind to my Father.  God knows the way to His Son, I do not need to find the way to Him.  My part is to simply allow all obstacles and illusions to be quietly removed forever. God will do His part in Joyful and immediate response.  I ask....and receive.  The way to reach Him is merely to let Him Be.

Today I choose to let God be known to me. I do not know the way, but I have called upon Him and He will Answer.  I will not interfere.  My hands are open to receive God's Gifts.  I have no thoughts I think apart from God.  I will ask that His Will, which is my will, be done.

"I feel God's Love."

No comments:

Post a Comment