Wisconsin, USA

Friday, June 28, 2013

Lesson 191 ~ I am the Holy Son of God Himself

I have given the "world" the role of jailer to my mind.  What could the world be but vicious, afraid, fearful of shadows; arbitrary and wild, lacking all reason; blind and insane with hate?  What have I done that this should be my world?  I imagined a world apart from God....a fantasy, not Reality.  In this dream, God is angry and full of wrath that I usurped his power.  Imagining a world apart from God I have denied my Identity as Son of God.  I have created a self called a "body," and proclaimed that a "body" is who I am.  And everything I look upon in the dream "proves" to me that it is "real." There is no sound that does not speak of my frailty, no breath I take that does not seem only to bring me nearer to death, and no hope I hold that does not dissolve in tears.

When I deny my Reality as God's Son, I fail to escape the madness which seemed to create this weird, unnatural, and ghostly thought of a "world" that mocks Creation and laughs at God. When I deny Reality, I fight the universe alone, without a friend; a tiny particle of dust against legions of  "enemies."  When I deny my Reality, I look upon evil, sin, and death, and watch despair snatch from my fingers every scrap of hope, leaving me nothing but the wish to die. I see a devastating image of myself walking the world in terror, with the world twisting in agony because my fears have laid the mark of death on its heart.  I see myself as weak and frail, with futile hopes and devastated dreams, born only to weep, suffer pain, and die.

What is this crazy world except a game I play?  A game of death, where I play the part of being helpless in a world that shows no mercy.

I am God's Son!  Everything but this one Thought is foolish to believe.  In this one Thought I am set Free.  In this one Truth, all illusion is gone.

Today's lesson releases me from the dream of separation. When I let today's idea find a place among my thoughts, I rise far above the world and all worldly thoughts that hold me prisoner.  And from this place of Safety and escape, I return and set my mind Free.  When I accept my True Identity, I am truly saved.   When my mind heals, the "world" and "everyone" in it heals and is saved, because the world is a dream in my mind.

I am the Son of God Himself!  I have no need to imprison myself in a "body" in a "world" of madness.  I am Innocent!  I dreamed a dream of separation.  It was only an idle dream, God is not angry with me.  God is Love.  He does not know of separation and idle dreams.  He knows only of Unity, Peace, Love, Joy, Serenity, and Happiness.

Today I will be glad and relieved, how very easily is "hell" undone.  Today I remember Who I Am!  I am the Holy Son of God Himself.  I cannot suffer, be in pain, fail, or lose at anything.

A miracle is given me to Light up all dark and ancient caverns, where the rites of death have echoed since "time" began.  With today's lesson, time has lost its hold upon the world.  The Son of God (me) has come in Glory to redeem the lost, save the helpless, and give the world the gift of forgiveness.  I will never look on the "world" as dark and sinful, when I realize that it is only a dream in my mind and I am directing all the action.  The dream only reflects my state of mind.  When I change my mind, I change the "world" until God Awakens me to Reality and the world is no more.

Today the Son of God Awakens from his dreams, opening his Holy eyes, then returning again to bless the world he has made.  In error it began, but it will end in the reflection of his Holiness.  I will sleep no more and dream of death.  Look around and see the suffering in the world.  It is only a reflection of the suffering in my confused mind which thinks it exists in a world of death.  I have forgotten my Reality.

The world awaits its release.   When I change my mind about the world, I change the world.  Is it a place to show me separation from God?  Or will I let it be a place to show me a reflection of God? It is my choice.

I am the Holy Son of God Himself.  Remember this throughout the day.

"I am the Holy Son of God Himself."

No comments:

Post a Comment