Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lesson 180 ~ Review V

God is Love, therefore, so am I.

"Prodigal Son."   The story of "creation" is like the story of the Prodigal Son.  I had Everything in my Father's house;  I chose to "leave" and make my own way; and finding only limited or no happiness, I chose to return.  It is not possible to separate myself from God.  God and I are One.  All insanity is happening at the mind-level only.  I had a thought of separation.  I created an elaborate fantasy in my mind about time and space, opposites and contradictions.  It was a thought in which I allowed myself to indulge.  Yet as soon as the thought entered my mind, God provided the correction.  It was over as soon as it began.  It is all over now.  I only need lay aside dreams to perceive that.


"God Creates only Perfection."  God did not create a cruel world for me to flounder about in solitary distress.  God Creates only Perfection.  I created a fantasy in my mind about separation from God.  It is only fantasy and could never be Reality.  I lay aside my fantasy-thoughts to embrace Reality with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment