Wisconsin, USA

Friday, August 30, 2013

Lesson 216 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me. 

"I crucify only myself."   When I entertain any thought that is not Loving, it is only myself that will feel the effects.  There is only One Son.  The "world" is an illusion in my mind.  If there is nothing outside me and everything that seems to be outside me is all in my imagination, then any sadness, anger, grief, envy, judgment, or hatred remains foremost in my own mind, holding me within the illusion. If  I "attack" in thought, word, or deed, I am the only one who suffers. Today, I replace any unloving thought with Love, and I Awaken to Reality.  If I forgive, salvation is mine.

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me.

No comments:

Post a Comment