Wisconsin, USA

Monday, August 19, 2013

Lesson 211 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me.
"I am God's Holy Son."   Today, in silence and true humility I seek in God's Glory, the Son whom God created as my Self.  I am the Son of God.  The Father and the Son are One.  I am as God created me: Eternally Whole, Peaceful, Loving, Joyful, Serene, Content, and Happy.  If I am not "feeling" this way now, it is because I am choosing fantasy over Reality.  Like the Prodigal Son, I imagined an existence "apart from" God.  Where "I" am the creator of my own "destiny," making a "life" for my "self" and making my own "decisions."  I am my own little god in the world I made for myself.  I imagine a life of chaos, riches, sorrow, or great success.  A "self-made" man, so to say.   Yet here is the catch:  everything I experience witnesses to my "separation from" God, from "individual" bodies, to "death," to every emotion and experience I have.  Yet, I am Safe in Heaven with my Father, dreaming a dream of "separation."   It is all happening in my mind.  Though the Father never interferes with the Son's Will, He gently suggests I choose the Peace of Heaven over the pain and chaos of fantasy.  I choose fantasy over and over until I am ready to remember my Reality.  Yet, God whispers of Reality to me: "come Home" He tells me, "you need no longer suffer in your dreams."

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment