Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lesson 209 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me.

"I feel the Love of God within me now."    I am God's Son, Safe in Heaven with Eternal Love, Joy, Peace, Safety, Freedom, Serenity, and Wholeness encompassing my being.....just as He created me.  Yet, I have mentally chosen to set Heaven "aside" and experience the fantasy of a "world apart from God."  It is fantasy, not Reality.   And it is all happening in my mind.  There is nothing "outside" or "apart from" me.  The only Reality is the One Mind, which includes God and His Son.  Though I can imagine other "realities," only what is of God can Truly Exist.  Only Love, Peace, Oneness, Freedom, and Joy can Exist.  If I am experiencing anything other than this, I am dreaming........or day-dreaming is a better word.  The Love of God created All There Is.  The Love of God created me.  The Love of God is Everything I am.  The Love of God is All There Is.  Anything else is fantasy.  "Death" does not save me from anguish, grief, poverty, sadness, or rage.........."death" does not exist.  God created Life, and Life is my only Reality.  If I "kill" myself, I will only return to the world of madness in a different "body" and a different "lifetime."  The way I escape the world of insanity, is to remember my Reality and Awaken.  Today I will replace all thoughts of madness with Thoughts of Truth.  God will do the rest.

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment