Wisconsin, USA

Friday, August 23, 2013

Lesson 212 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free.   For I am still as God created me.

"My only function in the world of dreams is forgiveness."   The function I give the fantasy-world is an experience of "apart from" God.  Yet God gives me another function for my dream:  forgiveness.   I forgive everything and everyone.  How long can I hold a grudge against a dream?  How can I grieve when I have invented death myself?  I have invented this dream-world, then I become upset when it shows me what I command it to show me!  Today I lay aside dreams and replace thoughts of dreams with Thoughts of Reality.  Forgiveness is a dream too, but it is the only dream that breeds no others leading to my Awakening.

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment