Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lesson 217 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me. 

"It is my own gratitude I earn."   The ocean and the waves are one.  The sun and its rays are one.  God and His Son are One.  The Son cannot be separated from His Father.  The Son and the Father are One, and there are no divisions or distinctions in God.   In the dream, it seems the Son is divided into many, each with his own "consciousness," each with his own "body," and each person seemingly has to "earn" his way to Heaven.  I can be grateful this is only a dream.  There is no separation, no distinctions, no bodies, and nothing to "earn."  I am Safe in God, having a fantasy of a world "apart from" God.  No harm can come to me.  I am encompassed in Love, Joy, Peace, and Happiness.  It is only my own thoughts that hold me prisoner in a world of dreams.  Today I replace dream-thoughts with Thoughts of Truth, to Awaken me to Reality.  It may seem that I have to do this over and over and the whole process takes "time."  Yet time is already over.  The Son never left the Father.  I can Awaken in an "instant" or in "ten-thousand years."  Time is a dream too.  When I have decided I am done dreaming, I chose, not death ~ which keeps me in the cycle of the dream ~ but Thoughts of Truth which lead me Home.  When I hate, it is myself who feels the pain.  When I Love, I am released.  When I am grateful, this gratitude fills my mind and benefits me.  There is only One Son...and I am He. 

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment