Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lesson 208 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free. For I am still as God created me.

"The Peace of God is shining in me now."   I will be still and let all thoughts of the "world" be silenced. In that stillness I find the Peace of God.  It is deep within me.  No dream or fantasy can obliterate my Reality as God's Son. Though the dream takes precedent in my life right now, I can replace thoughts of dreams with Thoughts of Truth.  It can happen in an instant, or it can take ten thousand "years."  It is up to me.  What I desire, I WILL receive.  Do I desire Perfect and Eternal Peace, Joy, Love, Happiness, and Serenity?  Or do I want to experience more dreams?  It is all up to me.  Heaven waits.  I am Safe in Heaven with my Father, dreaming of exile to a world "apart from" Him.  It is only a dream.  Now I choose to Awaken.

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me.

No comments:

Post a Comment