Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lesson 207 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me.  

When I bless the world, I bless myself.   The world is a dream in my mind, a fantasy.  So when I offer blessing to the "world," I offer blessing to my own mind.  When I bless my mind or myself, the "world" will be blessed as well.....until I see the world no more. I am still as God created me because He created me to be His Son: Happy, Joyful, Content, Peaceful, and Loving. It seems that I am a soul in a body, living in a world where I define my experience through perception and contrast, where I am "me" and everyone else is "other," (including those I seem to "love"). Just because this seems to be my reality, does not mean it is.  My Reality is with God.  My Reality is not a fantasy.  I seem to see only fantasy because that is what I want to see, I have chosen an experience of being "apart from" God.  When I want to be with God...when I want Wholeness, Love, Peace, Joy, Serenity, Certainty and Freedom I WILL have It.  It can be an instant, or it can take ten thousand "years."  Until I choose, I chain myself to dreams and fantasy.  I can only hide from Reality for so long before I decide pain, fear and hell are too great a burden to bear and I cry out to God, as souls have been doing since the dawn of "time."   I need only turn to Him and every sorrow melts away as I accept His boundless Love for me.  When I give up thoughts of jealousy, anger, pain, sickness, death, separation, even slight annoyance, and replace these thoughts of fantasy with Thoughts of Truth, I Awaken to Truth.  Yet while I choose fantasy, fantasy will be my "reality."  God does not separate Himself from me.  He does not hold me at arms length.  I have chosen to think thoughts of separation from Him.  I can choose other thoughts. Today I choose Thoughts of Truth.

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me.

No comments:

Post a Comment