Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lesson 215 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me. 

"I walk the Way of Love.  And I am grateful."   God is my only Guide, the only Voice I hear.  He speaks the language of the dream that I may hear His Words and come to remember my Reality as His Son.  I was created to exist in Love.  If I seem to be having another experience, it can only be a fantasy of something that does not exist.  I am as God created me:  Eternally and Unchangingly Perfect, Joyful, Serene, Peaceful, Happy, and Loving.  Yet the dream seems so "real."  The thoughts I think haunt me:  I am not good enough...I am a terrible person...I am an inadequate parent...an absentee daughter and sister...I am terrible at my job...I do not pay enough attention to my pets...I am fat and lazy...I do not make enough money...I had a terrible childhood...I am nobody special...I suck as a human being...people are cruel...life ends in death...war in Syria is imminent...children are being abused...human rights are violated every day somewhere in the world.  God did not create this nightmare, I did.  I am Safe in Heaven with my Father, dreaming a dream of being "away from" Him.  The only way to Awaken, is to replace thoughts of dreaming with Thoughts of Truth.  The resulting experience will reinforce Reality.  Heaven cannot be learned, only experienced.  Today I will replace dreams with Thoughts of Truth, and experience my Reality with God. 

I am not a body.  I am Free.  I am still as God created me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment