Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lesson 213 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me. 

"All things can work for my salvation."  The thoughts I think in the world of dreams are not even my True Thoughts.  They are thoughts consumed with the world of dreams ~ the world I imagined for an experience "apart from" God.  The Lessons in ACIM can substitute for the unreal thoughts that hurt my mind.  Mind is the only Reality.  Yet it seems there is a "physical" world:  if I stub my toe, I am in pain;  if someone dies, they never come back.  My five senses seem to witness to the "reality" of the world of dreams.  And I never question this reality.  ACIM asks me to question the reality of the physical world and gives me lessons and suggestions on how to do that.  In the physical world, I sleep and dream.  ACIM tells me that, perhaps, when I seem to "awaken" from one dream, it is only to experience another dream.  It tells me that my experience in the "physical" world is like a dream.  Yes, dreams I can understand.  ACIM speaks to me in the language of the dream that I may come to experience Reality.  Reality cannot be learned and understood, but only experienced.   All things in the dream can be used for my salvation.  Each lesson in ACIM can be used to replace thoughts of the dream-world.  ALL thoughts in the world of dreams hurt me, even the ones that seem "good," because they keep me from experiencing my Reality with God. Today, I choose to learn God's lessons, and forget my own.

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment