Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lesson 210 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me.

"I choose the Joy of God instead of pain."   My Reality is Heaven, anything not of l.p.Heaven exists only in dreams.  Mind is the only Reality.  There is nothing outside me.  Pain is my own idea.  Pain ~ like everything else in my fantasy-world ~ represents my "separation from" God.  Pain is not Reality.  God's Will for me is Perfect Joy.  I exist in Perfect Joy and Peace, yet I dream about "separation" and "pain."  It is my own choice keeping me "separated from" Reality.  I can choose differently.  God Wills Perfect and Eternal Joy, Peace, Love, Happiness, Contentment, Life, and Wholeness for His Son.  I am His Son.  Today I set aside the dream and choose what my Father Wills for me.

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me.

No comments:

Post a Comment