Wisconsin, USA

Monday, July 1, 2013

Lesson 193 ~ Forgive, and I will see this differently

God's Will is for His Son's Happiness to be Undisturbed and Eternally Expanding in the Joy of Full Creation.  God does not know of "learning."  "Learning" is part of the dream, but God uses the dream for His Own Purposes, and He will use "learning" to Awaken me to Reality.

God sees no contradictions nor opposites.  Yet I believe I see them, thus my vision needs correction.  "Perception" is the "vision" of dreams.  God's World is Pure Knowing and He does not "perceive" at all, though He gives the means by which perception is made True and Beautiful enough to let the Light of Heaven illuminate my dreams.  The lessons in ACIM reflect God's Will and the Loving Kindness extended to the Son He loves.  Each lesson has the same fundamental content, which is:  Forgive, and I will see this differently.

All distress is only unforgiveness.  Unforgiveness is the content under the form, no matter what form the problem seems to take.  I cannot hide forever from a Truth so obvious that It appears in countless forms, even in my dreams.  One is as easily recognized as another if I Truly want to see the simple lesson that is present.  Forgive, and I will see this differently.

In all my sorrow and sadness, in all my pain and suffering, regardless of its form, these are the words God speaks to me.  These are the words which end temptation and guilt.  These are the words which end the dream of sin and rid my mind of fear.  These are the words by which salvation comes to my mind.  Forgive, and I will see this differently.

When I am tempted to believe that pain is real and death becomes my choice instead of Life, I will remember to repeat these words.  I will say these words and understand their power to release my mind from bondage.  These are words which give me Power over all the events that seem to have power over me.  I will hold these words in full Awareness, not forgetting they apply to everyone and everything I see. Forgive, and I will see this differently.

God does not want me to suffer.  He wants to help me forgive myself for thinking I created an existence "apart from" Him.  He would not leave an unforgiving thought without correction.  He would not allow one thorn or nail to hurt His Holy Son in any way. God Wills His Son be Free.

I will attempt to overcome a thousand seeming obstacles to Peace today.  I will let mercy come to me more quickly.  There is no need to wait another day, another minute or another second.  The only use for "time" is forgiveness.  I will give all my concerns to Him Who Knows the way.  Truth is God's Message.

To every concern, care, or form of suffering, I will repeat these words.  My "return" to Heaven does not come from "death," but from the Awakening of my mind to Life.  I am in Heaven right now, though dreaming a dream of exile.  I will forgive, Awaken, and be Home.

"Forgive, and I will see this differently"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your clear and direct writing about Lesson 193. This is such a powerful lesson, one that helps me understand God's message of love and redemption. Somehow I was forgetting to forgive all things that speak to me of terror. .

    ReplyDelete