Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lesson 199 ~ Forgiveness: the way Home.

If I can condemn, I can be injured.  Injury is part of the dream, so "injury" is possible in dreams.  Yet, I can decide that "injury" is valueless, unwanted, and unreal.........and decide, instead, for Freedom.

Condemn and I am made prisoner.  Forgive and I am Free.  Such is the law that rules perception.  Condemnation is impossible in Truth.  What seems to be its influence and its effects have not occurred at all.  Yet I must deal with illusions at the level of the dream, and the dream tells me they have occurred.  Illusion makes illusion except one: forgiveness.  Forgiveness is the illusion that is answer to all the rest.

Forgiveness sweeps all other dreams away, although it is itself a dream, it breeds no others.  Forgiveness is where illusion ends.  Forgiveness is the end of dreams, because it is a dream of Awakening.  Forgiveness is not itself Truth, but only points the way to Truth.  It is the only road that leads out of disaster, past all suffering, and away from death.  There is no need to find a thousand ways in which forgiveness must be wrong.  There is no need to look to anything else for salvation.

The answer to all my problems has been given me.  All hope, blessing, and joy that can ever be found on this earth are in these words which reflect Truth.  Forgiveness is the Song of Heaven.

The "world" has many places where mercy has no meaning and attack appears justified.  Yet all illusions are the same ~ "proof" that I am not God's Son and that I am separated from God.  How foolish to believe I can die and that I can be separated from God.  My Reality with God remains untouched by thoughts like these.  Dreams of any kind are alien to Truth.

Today I practice letting Freedom come to make Its home with me.  Truth places these words in my mind that I may find the key to Light and let the darkness end:  my condemnation hurts me;  my forgiveness sets me Free.

All suffering hides unforgiving thoughts.  Yet there is no pain that forgiveness cannot heal. I am God's Son.  Perfect.  Holy.  Innocent.   The world and all its strange beliefs can be laid aside with the one illusion that points the way to salvation: forgiveness.   As I forgive "others" their trespasses, I will see my own Innocence shining upon me from the Face of Christ (the Sonship healed and Whole).

There is a Silence all around the world.  A Stillness which replaces the frantic rush of thoughts which make no sense.  There is a Tranquil Light across the face of the earth, made quiet in a dreamless sleep.  The Word of God alone remains upon the "world" which is a dream in my mind.  The "world" will be perceived only an instant longer, then the need for symbols is over.  Everything I ever thought I made will completely vanish from the mind that God knows forever to be His Only, Beloved Son.

"Forgiveness: the way Home."

No comments:

Post a Comment