Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lesson 194 ~ I place the future in God's Hands.

Today is my Independence Day.  I am Free from the "world" and all I thought it was.  I am Free to see my salvation in the world instead of using the world as a means to "separate" myself from God.  I am Free to choose Love and Peace over sin and guilt.  I am Free to choose Life over death.

Today's idea takes a giant stride toward quick salvation, setting me down just short of Heaven.  My foot has reached the lawns that welcome me to Heaven's Gate.  How short is the remaining journey.

When I accept today's idea, I have saved "years" of anxiety, depression, and thoughts of sin and devastation brought about by guilt.  When I accept today's idea, I release my mind from the heavy chains that locked the door to Freedom.  I am saved, and my salvation becomes the gift I give the world, until I see the world no more.   Each instant given to God in passing, with the next one given Him already, is a time of release from sadness, pain, and death itself.

There is no "past," there is no "future," there is only the Eternal Now.  Yet in the world of dreams, the progression of "time" still seems real.  I am asked to give the past to God to heal and make pure, and place the future in His Hands.  My experience of doing this will show me that the past will punish me no more and the future I dread is meaningless.

I will see the lesson for today as the deliverance it really is and I will not hesitate to give it as much consistent effort as I can.  I will let it become the thought that rules my mind, a new habit in my problem-solving repertoire and a way of quick reaction to thoughts that bring me down.  And I will extend my learning to the "world," I see until I see the world no more.

When I give my future to the Loving Hands of God I no longer need to worry.  There is nothing to suffer or fear.  Nothing can cause me pain or loss.  I have only Love to offer.  I have escaped all guilt of the past, all fear of the future and have found my way to present Peace.  My perception may be faulty, but I will always have words of Truth to correct me.  And when I have been deceived, I am Free to choose again. When I make mistakes, I am Free to change my mind and choose differently.

I will place my future in the Hands of God.  I call on the Memory of Him to come and replace all my thoughts of "sin" and "evil" with the Truth of Love.  As my mind heals, the "world" heals with me, and this healing will be reflected back to me from the world.  When my mind is fully healed, God Himself will fully Awaken me and I see the world of dreams no more.

In God's Hands I rest untroubled, sure that only Good can come to me.  If I forget, I will be Gently reassured.  If I accept an unforgiving thought, I can replace it with Love's Reflection.  If I am tempted to attack ~ in thought, word or deed ~ I will appeal to Him Who guards my rest to make the choice for me that leaves temptation behind.

The "world" is no longer my enemy.  I have chosen that it be my friend and show me my salvation.

"I place the future in God's Hands."

No comments:

Post a Comment