Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lesson 202 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me.  

"I will be still an instant and go Home."   Why would I chose to stay an instant longer where I do not belong?  God Himself is calling me Home.  Going Home is as easy as changing my thoughts.  Nothing Real exists "outside" me.  All that seems to be "outside" me is a fantasy.  All roads lead Home, because Home is my only Reality. Meditation is one of those roads; AA, Al-anon, and other self-help programs are another way; religion, and so on. I set aside "stinkin' thinkin'" and dwell on thoughts such as "Let go and let God,"  "this too shall pass," "one day at a time."    Yet the self-help programs and religions deal with the "world" and all its "problems" as "reality."  ACIM instructs that this is not my "reality" and that I am doing it to myself! ACIM goes a step further and instructs me to clear my mind of thoughts of the world, replacing those with reflections of Truth.   ACIM will bring me to salvation faster.  ACIM clears through all the muck and tells me clearly: There is no "world,"  there are no "others," I am not a "body," there is nothing "outside" me.

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment