Wisconsin, USA

Friday, July 19, 2013

Lesson 201 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God Created me.

"I trust my brothers, who are One with me."    There is no "world," no "bodies," nor anything outside me.  Heaven is deep within me.  All that I seem to see with my eyes is a figment of my imagination and a dream in my mind.  I can continue to attack and fear, or I can see the world through forgiveness and use a 'forgiven world' to Awaken me to Reality with God.  Look upon any "body" as a brother, for that "brother" is myself ~ a part of my mind projected "outward."  When "he" (I) seems to say or do "bad" or "upsetting" things, I will forgive him (myself).  I trust my "brothers" because "they" are a part of my mind.  When I decide to change my mind about what the world is for (forgiveness vs. being "apart from" God), the world will change too.

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me.


No comments:

Post a Comment