Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lesson 2 ~ I give everything I see all the meaning it has.

Begin with things that are near me.  Apply the idea to whatever my glance rests on. Increase the range outward, just as I did with Lesson One.  Remain as indiscriminate as possible and do not concentrate on anything in particular.  Do not attempt to include everything or I will experience strain.

Merely glance easily around me.  Apply the exercise with equal ease to a body or a button, a fly or the floor, an arm or an apple.  The sole criteria for applying this idea to anything is merely than my eyes have spotted it.

Be sure nothing is specifically excluded, yet make no attempt to include everything.

The exercises seem quite simplistic.  Do not judge them, nor consider my "feelings" in the matter.  Just do what I am asked to do.  If I do my part God will do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment