Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Epilogue

ACIM is a beginning, not an end.  I have learned that I am never alone and that God always answers me when I call on Him.  Whatever troubles me, I can be certain that God has the answer.  In Him, all my problems disappear.  I can be as certain as the sun's path across the sky, that I will Awaken and be with God.  Yet I can be more certain still.  It is not possible to change the course of those whom God has called to Him.  I will obey my True Will, which is also the Will of God.  I will follow Him Whom I have accepted as my Guide, to speak of what I really want and what I really need. God speaks of Freedom and Truth.

No more specific lessons are assigned; there is no more need of them.  From here on, I will hear God for myself.  He will direct my efforts, telling me exactly what to do, what thoughts to think, what words to speak, what interpretation to give everyone and everything.

The end of dreams is certain. To this I say "Amen."  I will be told exactly what God Wills for me each time there is a choice to make.  Each choice I make for Truth will bring Heaven nearer my reach.  Hell will never claim me, for there is no hell except the dream of hell, and dreams are nothing at all.  I walk with my Father from this time on, and turn to Him for Guidance, Peace and Sure Direction.  I only need ask Him, "what should I think?", "what should I say?", "what should I do?" and He will tell me.  Joy paves my way.  I go Home to an open door which God Himself has held open to welcome me. 

I will trust my way to Him and say "Amen."  I ask His Will in everything I do and wait in confidence for His answers.  He teaches me how to see with His Vision and love with His Love.  I never walk alone. God's Love surrounds me.  His Peace fills my mind. 

Be sure of this:  I will never be left comfortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment