Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Final Lessons

My final lessons will be as free of words as possible.  More and more, I will use words only to remind me that I seek to go beyond words.  Turn to Him Who leads the way. To Him, I trust these lessons.  To Him I give all my efforts.  I will not return again to my belief in "sin," which made the world seem ugly and unsafe, attacking and destroying, dangerous in all its ways, treacherous beyond the hope of trust and escape from pain.

God's Way is the only way to find Peace.  God Himself appointed this Way and it is the Way all will eventually travel.  In the world of illusion ~ the dream of time ~ God's Plan seems to be far in the future.  Yet, in Truth, It is already here.  I receive God's Gift of Peace and offer it to my brothers, saving the world.

Dedicate my mind and direct all my thoughts to serve the function of salvation.  My function on earth is to forgive the world.  This is the only True function I have in the world of illusions. I seek God's end to the dream, not my own. I will not fail to recognize God Himself in all that I forgive.  In forgiveness God's Memory is restored to me.

In my brother is my salvation.  I seemingly divided the Sonship to show me a world "apart from" God.  God uses the divided Sonship for forgiveness of each other and the dream.  In this forgiveness is my salvation.

The "wrath of God" is a dream.  I am no longer wholly insane.  I understand that anger is insane, attack is mad and vengeance is merely foolish fantasy. I learned I have been mistaken.

Is a father angry at his son because the son failed to understand Truth?  I come in honesty to God and say 'I did not understand.'  And I ask Him to help me learn His lessons.  Would God hurt His Own Son, or would He rush to meet him and say, "This is my Son and all that I have is his!"?  Be certain that these are His Own Words to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment