Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Lesson 360 ~ The Law of Love is my Reality.

Father, the Law of Love is the only Law There Is, and It tells me that giving and receiving, and receiving and giving,  are One and the same.  You have provided me a way out of the insanity of my own making.  You told me that forgiveness leads to my Awakening.  And as I forgive, I lay aside illusions one by one, making room for Truth.  Truth enters in the form of Peace, Love, Joy and Sanity.  When I receive these Gifts from You, I cannot help but also give Them, because that is the Law of Love.  While I continue to experience (as I am concurrently forgiving) the world of dreams, I will give the miracles of Your Gifts to my "brothers," as they radiate from my very being, and from them to me, for my "brother" and I are One.  There is no separation between us.  When I heal, my "brother" heals. As I heal, the "world" heals.  All that seems to be outside me, is a fantasy within my mind.  The Great Rays of Your Light remain Eternally Still and Undisturbed in me.  I reach for Them in Silence and Certainty.  Nowhere else can Certainty be found but deep within me, who is within You.  In Holiness I was Created and in Holiness I remain.  The Father and the Son are One, and I am like my Father in Perfect Innocence.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment