Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Lesson 356 ~ God always answers my call.

Father, You promised You would never fail to answer any call Your Son might make to You.  It does not matter where I am, what seems to be my problem nor what I believe I have become.  I am Your Son and You will answer me.  The miracle that results from my forgiveness reflects Your Love.  Your Name replaces every thought of "separation from" You.  Your Name, Father, gives answer to Your Son, because to call Your Name is to call my own.  Insanity is another name for "sin."  My mind is troubled when I think I am "separated from" God, hence it is "sick," or "insane."  Healing is another name for God.  Miracles are the Gifts God gives when I forgive illusions and make room in my mind for Truth.  Will God answer my call when I pray that my team wins a football game?  I am asking for more illusions in the world of illusions, why would He further entrench me in the dream?  Will God answer my prayers for "death" not to take a loved one?  He tells me "this is not so! There is no death you are dreaming, Child."  Will God answer my prayers for my physical or mental pain to end?  He tells me to lay aside my thoughts of the world and He will exchange them for His Own Thoughts which offer only Joy, Peace, Contentment and Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment