Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lesson 359 ~ I forgive to Awaken to Reality

I have misunderstood all things.  I am not a "sinner" living in a "body" in a "world" populated with things, situations and others "outside" me.  There is nothing and no one "outside" me.  There are not "many," but only One.  Reality is Pure Thought and I am a Thought of God.  I exist in God, not in a world "outside" God.  Fantasy can never be Reality.  God created me Innocent, Joyful, Loving, Happy and Eternal.  Just because I imagine I am something else does not make it Real.  What I think I am and what I think I have done has had no effects on Reality.  "Sin" is impossible.  My Awakening to Reality with God starts with forgiveness.  When I forgive the shadow-world that seems to be "outside" me, and all the situations, things and people that seem to be outside me, I create a space in my mind for Truth.  Even the thoughts I think in this "world" are not my True Thoughts.  Only the Thoughts I think with God are my True Thoughts.  I am lost in a world of insanity of my own making.  I forgive, to be at Peace.  I forgive, to Awaken to Reality.  I forgive.......and God does (has already done) the rest.  Father, Your Answer is always some form of Peace;  all "pain is healed, all "misery" replaced with Joy, all "prison doors" are opened, and all "sin" is merely understood as a mistake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment