Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lesson 353 ~ I have one task: forgiveness.

The need for learning has almost come to an end.  I have learned that there is nothing and no one "outside" me.  I have learned that I am not a spirit trapped in a body, but I am Pure Thought and I am the Holy Son of God Himself.  I have learned that I have filled my thoughts with the fantasy of being "separated from" God and that I have split my mind into many "others" ....a "universe," "plants," "animals," "cars," "houses," etc.  I have learned that to Awaken to Reality, I must do my part in forgiving all my thoughts and everyone and everything that seems to be outside me.  Forgiveness clears the mind of madness creating a space for Truth to enter.  I have learned that God will do (has already done) the rest.  My only task is forgiveness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment