Wisconsin, USA

Monday, May 12, 2014

Lesson 357 ~ There is no "reality" "outside" myself.

Forgiveness helps me escape the prison house in which I think I live.  My Reality as God's Son is pointed out to me, first in "others" that seem to be "outside" me, then in myself.  God's Voice instructs me patiently to hear His Word and to give Truth as I have It received from Him, through my forgiveness of my thoughts and everyone and everything that seems to be outside me.  I will listen for God's Voice instructing me to find the Way to Him.  I will replace all I seem to see, hear, touch, taste, smell and feel with Thoughts of Truth.  There is no "reality" "outside" me.  What seems to be "outside" me is a thought in my mind of "separation from" God.   "Proof" of separation was what I had been looking for in the people, things and situations I projected "outside" me.  Today, I choose to "see" differently.  Today I choose to forgive and see through the eyes of forgiveness.  Truth answers every call made to God.  As the result of my forgiveness, God responds first with miracles of Truth and then calls to me to return to Him and be my Self as His Son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment