Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lesson 352 ~ Today I choose Love.

Judgment and Love are opposites.  From one comes all the sorrows of the world.  From the other comes the Quiet, Eternal Peace of God.  Forgiveness sees only Innocence.  It never judges.  Judgment will blind me.  God has given me a way to find His Peace again.  All roads lead Home, for there is nowhere else to go.  I can tarry in the world of dreams lifetime after lifetime, or I can choose differently.  I can choose to experience a "world-separated-from-God,"  or I can choose Truth.  I have within me the Memory of God and my Reality as His Son.  The thoughts I think in the world of dreams are not my True Thoughts.  The Thoughts I think with God are my True State of Mind. Father I hear Your Voice and find Your Peace today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment