Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lesson 350 ~ Miracles mirror God's Eternal Love.

Father, what I forgive becomes part of me.  The Son of God incorporates all things within himself, just as You created him.  The Memory of You, Father, depends on my forgiveness.  What I Am is unaffected by my insane thoughts.  What I "see" in the dream-world is the direct result of my thoughts.  The thought of separation from You has seemingly created a "reality" outside me. Only my forgiveness will let Your Memory return to me.  My healing will be reflected in the world I seem to see.  Where I once saw poverty, I will see Bounty. Where I once saw devastation, I will see Beauty. Where I once saw sorrow, I will see Joy.  Does that mean that devastation suddenly looks beautiful to me?  No.  But I will understand that the "devastation" that once "proved" to me that I was "separated from" God, does not exist; and I will remember that I am Safe and Wholly Loved in the Arms of my Father; the "devastation" will not frighten me, and eventually, as my forgiveness is complete, the world of dreams will disappear entirely and be replaced by Reality.  As I gather the miracles that result from the forgiveness of all my insane thoughts and everything and everyone I seem to see, I will indeed be grateful.   As the Memory of God is restored to me, I will remember my Reality as God's Son and reestablish my Existence in Eternal Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment