Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Lesson 351 ~ I will think only Thoughts of Truth.

When I fill my mind with negative thoughts - judgment, envy, covetousness, impatience, hatred, boredom, weariness, etc. - and dwell on the negative, I block my mind from Truth.  When I see myself and those around me as "sinners" in a "sinful" world, I choose to be alone and friendless in a fearful state of existence.  All my "problems" are by my own choice!  What I "see" "outside" me is what I choose to see, and there are only two options:  Reality or a world separated from God.  When I choose Truth, I see my Innocence and my way is Secure and Clear.  There is nothing and no one "outside" me, and what I seem to see "outside" me is a fantasy in my mind of "separation from" God.  I will forgive all my thoughts, and everyone and everything I seem to see, which creates a space in my mind for Truth to enter.  I only need do my part and my Father will do the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment