Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lesson 260 ~ God created me. I am with Him now.

Father, I did not create a world apart from You.  In my "unconscious" insanity, I thought I did.  Yet I am Your Creation and I have not left my Source.  I call on You today, Father.  Let me remember that You created me.  Let me remember my Identity as Your Son.  There is no "world,"  there are no "others."  I am not a "body."  Any "others" I see, are thoughts of separation from You projected "outside" me, no matter how "good and noble," or how "bad" they seem to be.  Illusion in any form, is a thought of separation projected "outside" me.  The Son of God lives in Peace,  Love, and Oneness with his Father.  If I experience anything other than Eternal and Everlasting Peace and Love,  I am dreaming.  My Identity is in my Father.  I am One with Him and He with me.  Perfect Innocence is my Reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment