Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lesson 253 ~ Reality is a choice.

I am the dreamer of the dream.  The "world" or universe is a dream in my mind.  There is nothing and no one outside me.  It is impossible that anything in the world comes to me by chance or accident.  In the world of dreams, I rule my destiny.  What seems to happen is exactly what I desire (separation from God), even though I may not be consciously aware of it.  What does not happen is what I do not want to happen.  I must accept this.  I can only desire two things:  a world seemingly apart from God, OR an existence with God.  Illusions or Truth.  Hell or Heaven.  Fantasy or Reality........ Understanding and accepting this, I am lead past the world of dreams to Heaven where I live as God's Son, with Him Who created me.  I am Safe in Heaven with my Father having a dream of being apart from Him.  Heaven is all around and within me.  I have blinded myself to It by creating a fantasy of being "separated from" God.  In order for me to Awaken to Reality, I must do my part by replacing all false thoughts with Thoughts of Truth and my Father will do the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment