Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Lesson 263 ~ Holy Vision sees all things Right

Father, Your Mind created All That Is.  Your Spirit entered into It and Your Love gave Life to It.  How could I have thoughts of sin and death?  How could it be possible that I am "separated from" You?  Your Love does not allow for anything but Perfection for Your Son. I will lay aside the dark and fearful images.  A madman's dream is hardly fit to be my choice in place of the Loveliness of Your Creation, with all its Purity and Joy; my Eternal, Quiet Home in You.  While I remain "outside" the Gate of Heaven and seem to see a world outside me, I will lay aside these dreams in my mind and instead embrace Truth.  There is nothing and no one "outside" me.  It has all been a dream and that dream is already over.  While I seem to see "others," I will see them in Innocence and walk with them together to our Father's house.  The Son of God is One with His Father.  The Son of God is Safe in Heaven dreaming of exile to a world "apart from" God.  Today I will Awaken and be glad, for the dream comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment