Wisconsin, USA

Monday, December 9, 2013

Lesson 255 ~ Today I choose Peace.

It does not seem to me that I can choose to have only Peace.  But I can.  God assures me that His Son (me) is like Himself.  Today I will have faith in Him Who says I am God's Son.  Today I choose Peace, and the result will bear witness to the Truth of what God tells me.  God's Son has no cares and remains Forever in the Peace of Heaven.  In God's Name, I offer this day to finding what my Father Wills for me, accepting it as mine and offering it all to those I see, while I seem to see a world outside me.  Father, let me pass this day with You.  The Peace You gave Your Son is still in his mind, and It is there I choose to spend today.  No matter what the "world" presents me today, I still choose Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment