Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lesson 259 ~ "Sin" and my fantasy-world do NOT exist.

God is my goal. "Sin" is the thought that makes the goal of God seem unachievable.  What else could make the strange and distorted appear "clear?"  What else could make attack seem reasonable?  What else could be the source of guilt and fear?  What else could demand sacrifice, punishment, and suffering?  What but "sin" could give "love" the attributes of jealousy and pain?  I seemingly created an existence "apart from" God.  In Reality this is impossible, but in fantasy, anything is possible.  "Sin" is the glue that holds my fantasy-world together.  Father, You are the Source of Everything There Is.  Everything There Is remains with You and You with It.  I will not be insane today.  I will not be afraid of Love, nor seek for comfort in Love's opposite.  For Love can have no opposite.  "Sin" and my fantasy-world do not exist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment