Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Lesson 264 ~ I am surrounded by the Love of God.

Father, You stand before and behind me, beside me in the place I see myself, and everywhere I go.  You are in every hand that reaches for my own.  In You, "time" disappears and  "place" becomes a meaningless belief.  Your Love surrounds Your Son and keeps him Safe.  There is nothing that does not share Your Holiness.  Nothing exists beyond Your Creation.  In You is my Reality.  I come to be at Peace within Your Everlasting Love.  There is nothing and no one outside myself.  There is One Son and he is Safe in Heaven, dreaming a dream of "separation from" His Father.  Anything that seems to be "outside" me is not Real.  Eternity is within me, and I am within the Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment