Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Part II

Words are obstacles to Communication.  Like the story of the Tower of Babel, words help to separate and divide.  Yet ACIM uses words, as it uses everything in the dream, to Awaken me to Reality.  ACIM is simple and clear.  A mind engulfed in dreams will resist the words of salvation, which will come across as "boring," "stupid," "sexist," or "hard to read."  My mind will resist what it does not want. 

But even with ACIM, words will only go so far.  Now it is time for a Direct Experience of Truth.  The lessons that remain are merely introductions to the times in which I will leave the world of pain and enter into Peace.  I begin to reach the goal this Course has set and find the end toward which my practicing was always geared.  Each lesson now is merely a beginning.  For I wait in quiet expectation.  God has promised He will take the final step Himself.  And I am certain that His Promises are kept.  I have come far along the road....and now I wait for Him.  I expect my Father to reveal Himself as He has promised.  God has not left His Son in madness. 

Now is the time of "prophecy" fulfilled.  Now are all "Ancient Promises" fully kept.  God's Will is done!  I have practiced replacing thoughts of madness with Thoughts of Truth as instructed.  I have practiced forgiving "others" and my "self" for sins that were never committed in a world that never existed.  I have practiced forgiving "others" only to experience that there are no "others,"  there is only the One Son. 

So now, I sit quietly with an open and clear mind and wait upon my Father.  I have recognized that it is my will to be with Him, not in a world of insanity.  It is God's Will that He and I are One.  I could never have come this far unless I saw ~ however dimly ~ that God's Will IS my own.

God Himself has taught me how to leave the world of sorrow in exchange for Reality.  I will not look back.  I will look ahead and fix my eyes on the journey's end.  I will behold an Experience beyond the dream I made. 

I have allowed ego to guide my journey in the dream-world.  But now I follow God's Guidance to "save" me from my dream.  God's Thoughts have Lit the darkness of my mind.  His Love has called to me unceasingly since "time" began.  The Memory of God is shimmering across the wide horizon of my mind.  A moment more and I will be Safely Home, Where God would have me be. 

The need for practice is almost done.  I will come to understand that I need only call to God and all temptations disappear.  Instead of words, I only need to feel His Love.  Instead of prayers, I only need to call His Name.  Instead of judging, I need only be still and let all things be healed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment