Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lesson 226 ~ Heaven awaits me. I need only follow the way.

I have been using illusions to replace Truth.  But if I choose, I can leave this world entirely.  Not by death, but by changing my mind about the purpose of this world.  The purpose I gave the world was to give me an experience of "separation from" God, but I can change my mind and use the world to show me the way Home with God's Help.  If I believe the world has value for anything other than Awakening to Reality, it will remain the same for me.  But if I see no value, nothing I want to keep and no goals that need to be achieved.....It will vanish.  Today I accept the world as the dream it is, and all the "people" as aspects of the One Mind which has seemingly been separated and made physical.   I accept that I need accomplish nothing, nor have any goals except for ONE:  to return my mind to the Awareness of Reality.  I accept that I am not in my right mind and that I am experiencing a fantasy rather than Reality.  The "world" was seemingly created by my fantasy to experience being "apart from" God.  In Reality, time and space do not exist.  Mountains, oceans and galaxies exist only as part of the dream.  Father, you await my glad return.  I have always been Safe in You, dreaming of an existence apart from YouNow I am able to hear Your Voice calling to me, I see Your Arms open to welcome me.  What need do I have to linger in a place of shattered dreams and unfulfilled desires, when Heaven can so easily be mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment