Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lesson 223 ~ God is Life. There is no life except in Him.

I was mistaken when I thought I lived apart from God as a separate entity, moving in isolation, unattached and housed within a body.  I know now, that my Life is in God.  I have no other home and I do not exist apart from Him.  God has no Thoughts that are not mine, and I have no thoughts that are not His.  Father, let me see the face of the Sonship healed and whole, instead of my mistakes.  Your Holy Son is sinless...sinlessness is my Reality.  I am lonely and restless in a world of dreams.  I search and search and am never satisfied.  I yearn for something and do not know what it is.  I collect "things" to fill the emptiness, only to be left wanting. Heaven is my Home. Today I will return.  My name is Yours, Father, and today I acknowledge that I am Your Son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment